Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Good Night and Good Luck

How much do you really appreciate your friends? Have you wonder if they do the same, appreciating you like you do?

No matter what, when friends worked together, there's bound to be friction and misunderstandings. It will definitely happened, either you hold your breath or clear things up. Sometimes it's so exhausting to think about how they feel or considered about their priorities because at the end of the day, they may take you for granted and don't even bother to understand what you are going through. Family and friends play a important role for me, they can be deem as my everything. Family is the only component that I can fall back on safely, but how many great friends in your life you can fall back on? I'm glad I've got my 7in1 and some others. Sometimes it's just so tiring to listen and talk to them especially when people don't really understand what your goals are and your purpose. It't hard to communicate and share your thoughts, most of the times. I feeling so tired out by all the part of me thinking about others and stuffs. I just wanna get out of this cycle 'cause I'll not know when I will go insane.

I love my family, 7in1 and my friends.
P/S: 7in1, let's have gathering at some cool places with cool themes. take care. love ya lots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home